- Feb 26: TUTORING
- Mar 4 – Report Cards go home
- Mar 4: TUTORING
- Mar 11: Personality Pictures
- Mar 11: TUTORING Ends
- Mar 13 – No School
- Mar 16 – 20 – Spring Break
- Mar 23: Classes Resume
- Mar 25: FSA Celebration
Application for Free and Reduced Lunch: Apply Now
is a suspicious activity reporting tool that allows you to instantly relay information to appropriate law enforcement agencies and school officials.
For more information, click HERE.
To make credit card payments for different school functions, please create an account at:
- Please select Reading Edge Academy as the School District.
EVERYBODY, EVERY DAY! Please click on the link to find out more about the attendance challenge.
- Please sign up for your Volunteer Profiles. This is how we will be logging ALL of the volunteer hours this year. Please click HERE, put in your email, and you will receive an email to update your profile shortly after.
Safety & Security:
Reading Edge Academy, Inc. adheres to Volusia County School District’s policy on bullying: “It is the policy of the Volusia County School District that all of its students and school employees have an educational setting that is safe, secure, and free from bullying, harassment, or discrimination of any kind. Conduct that constitutes bullying and harassment, as defined herein, is prohibited.”
To find out more information regarding the Head Lice, please click the link below:
For information on Varicella (Chickenpox):